- 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor with no optical low-pass filter for breathtaking image quality
- Always connected with Nikon SnapBridge and a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Compact, lightweight and very easy to use, regardless of skill level
- Learn as you go with Nikon’s innovative Guide Mode
Welcome to photography.
- 5 FPSContinuous Shooting
- Full HD1080p at 60/50/30/25/24p
Camera, smartphone and cloud in perfect harmony
A camera designed for you
The gateway to better photography
Capture the sights and sounds
Catch every moment
Focus on the details
Change your perspective
Discover your style
± SHARING COMPATIBILITY
The Nikon SnapBridge application must be installed on a compatible smart device before it can be used with this camera.
SnapBridge App Requirements
Android 5.0 or later or 6.0.1 or later, 7.0 and later, 8.0
iOS 8.4 or later, iOS 9.1 or later (latest version of iOS 8 or iOS 9 recommended) plus iOS 10.1, iOS 10 (latest versions recommended), iOS 9.3, iOS 10.3, iOS 11
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Smart Ready/Low Energy) is required.
SnapBridge 2.0 does not require that camera firmware be updated.
D500, D7500, D5600, D3400, D850
COOLPIX A900, A300, B700, B500, W100, W300
Compatible devices are those capable of acquiring location information and those that support BLE (iPhone® 5 and later, iPad® 4th Generation and later, iPod touch® 5th Generation and later, iPhone X).
For compatibility and to download the application, please visit: