«- and +.
Less is more.
The positive side of human production always tends towards less, nature as well. The less material there is, the more human it becomes.
Do less to have more.
This is what the Zik 2.0 is about
Finer, rounder, more sensitive.
It comes close to us, until it becomes us, our sound and nothing else.»
– “Parrot Zik 2.0 review: still the world’s most advanced headphones”
– “Parrot is so close to making the perfect Bluetooth headphones. Well, they pretty much are if you ignore the voice-calling feature and just use them for music”
– “better-looking, more comfortable to wear and even better at noise cancellation, to the point where it’s arguably best in class. As a bonus, the cans come with more tuning options to entertain obsessed audiophiles”.
– “you gotta admire Parrot for thinking out of the box”; “ You’ll probably agree that Parrot is the best thing out of France since Daft Punk”
Engadget, Richard LAI
– “The Parrot Zik 2.0 Headphones Are Where Fantastic Sound Meets Impressive Noise Canceling Technology”
– “The Zik 2.0s retail for $400, which is $100 more than a comparable Bose set. But the Zik 2.0s sound better and actually look good. I don’t have anything bad to say about the Zik 2.0s, in fact. Sure, they’re pricey, but they’re also fantastic. Got $400 to splurge on headphones? Buy the Zik 2.0s. You won’t be disappointed.”
TechCrunch, Matt Burns
– “I’ll just get this out of the way: the Zik 2.0 headphones—which are advertised as “the world’s most advanced headphones”—are very impressive. The improved design is both handsome and understated.”
– “I thought that I was going to hate the app. Why in the hell would I need yet another app to listen to my stupid disco beats? Why don’t I just adjust everything in Spotify? I’ll tell you why: because the Parrot app is so much better. And it’s fun to use. For any quasi-audiophile, listening to your favorite music with the Parrot Zik 2.0 app is like playing a game.”
Gizmodo, Adam Clarck Estes
– “With Zik 2.0, Parrot has leveled up the internal tech with a higher-grade DAC (digital-to-analog converter), which it says creates cleaner sound, as well as better noise cancelling and a new app that allows you to customize the way you want your music to sound with advanced EQ settings, in addition to adjusting how much noise-cancelling you want“
Cnet, David Carnoy
Parrot collaborates with artists, who offer the ability to define and share these settings, ensuring the audio chain is perfectly controlled.
Users can now listen to music as the artists intended. Follow the artists through a dedicated page that features biographies and the latest news about their work.
Wireless & ergonomic
When technology and design become one
For the Parrot Zik 2.0, engineers have worked with designer Philippe Starck, to create the best sound and include the best of innovation in comfortable and modern headphones. The Parrot Zik 2.0 headphones are 17% lighter than the previous generation, their padded headband is thicker and your ears have more space thanks to the new cushions.
Music and wireless conversations thanks to Bluetooth
Compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers, Parrot Zik 2.0 supports most audio codecs, particularly the AAC format. They are designed for iPhones, iPods and iPads.
Built-in NFC technology enables them to automatically connect via Bluetooth with NFC smartphones.
Extended listening time
You can choose between 3 options to extend your listening time:
– Flight mode enables up to 18 hours of autonomy with ANC on and music via jack cable: it is ideal for long haul intercontinental flights;
– Eco mode enables up to 7 hours of autonomy with ANC on, music via jack cable and Parrot Concert Hall effect;
– The normal mode enables up to 6 hours of autonomy with ANC on, with Bluetooth music and Parrot Concert Hall.
SMART TOUCH PANEL
Control your music
slide your finger horizontally to play the next track or return to the previous one
Set the volume:
slide your finger vertically to adjust the volume of your music or your caller’s voice.
Stop the music
Press once to play or pause your music
No compromise on sound quality
To ensure music is heard in all its harmony and depth, Parrot Zik 2.0 audio playback offers a digital 32 bits audio processing.
The frequency of the signal is fully customisable with the 5 band Pro-equalizer available on the free and specially designed application Parrot Zik 2.0.
New Parrot Concert Hall Effect
The headphones have a powerful digital sound processor (DSP). The Concert Hall effect externalises the music and reproduces the sound of a real stereo system. Several concert hall acoustics are reproduced for a harmonious and more natural listening experience, which also reduces tiredness during long listening sessions.
The Parrot equaliser is a new, quick and intuitive way to equalise your music, enabling infinite possibilities.
Smart Audio Tuning
Using the tags in your audio files, the Smart Audio Tuning system in the Parrot Zik 2.0 free application automatically selects the best presets for you. Parrot Zik 2.0 improves your musical experience.
If you want to create your own presets, the Parrot Zik 2.0 application enables you to control all the settings, including the Parrot Concert Hall effect.
ADAPTIVE NOISE CONTROL
Total listening comfort
Parrot offers a new noise control technology that is extremely effective, and adapts to your environment. Disturbing noise is eliminated, whether you are in the office or in public transport, for uncompromised listening comfort.
Parrot Zik 2.0 enables you to enjoy Bluetooth v3.0 calls hands free and in high definition. The sound quality is improved with HD Voice. Users can enjoy clear conversations, with voices that sound much more natural. Your smartphone as well as your telephone services provider must be compatible with HD Voice.